This is the most embarrassing topic I will ever cover in my entire life. This is something I have battled since I was a young child. [I'll make new posts for those horror stories]. Regardless. I am currently 24 years old and am at one of my highest known weights. [nearly skimming above 190].
I am 5'2 and athletic. That weight....is not acceptable. It is super unhealthy. Sure, I understand you can weigh a lot and still be in great shape and health. But I know I am not. Why?
Because in the past 8 months or more...my bras do not fit properly, I've even broken/ripped a couple because the weight of my size C boobs have gotten so much heavier. I've definitely cried about it. Aside from the $60.00 down the drain per bra. It was such a disappointment for myself. Ive been a B/C cup since middle school. That didnt change through out the years. So....for me to finally be busting bras?! Not okay. I expected that for when I got pregnant or older.
Not only that....but for months - I had severe pains. They would come and go - mainly revolving around my hips and sides. Throbbing would take place - on days/weeks that I wasnt having a period. That was another issue - I have had my period since FIFTH GRADE [1998!] and it was pretty regular - aside from when I was 18 and lost my viriginity.
I began skipping periods of 5 months - 2 months and still currently skipping every so often. Periods should generally only change when you are severly underweight, overweight, have a super poor diet, or something along those lines. I took the proper course of action and hit the doctors office. I underwent blood work, tests for high blood pressure, pregnancy tests and ultrasounds - every one of those came back clean. The doctor didnt even give me a rap about my weight increase.
Which of course...gave me a false sense of hope. I figured - oh hey, you just have a belly. So what?! Youve nearly always had one. No problem.
WRONG.
My weight was causing these issues - whether someone wanted to admit it or not. But now what?!
See next post for more details.
No comments:
Post a Comment