Hearing what others have assumed or mid-judge about my life is amazing...it honestly makes me want to make holes in the walls. Not just to get the anger out - but so those who are so bored with their own lives and come walk by and sneak a peak inside. Get the real story.
I love hearing people tell me upfront - what they think is going on. Or listening to someone talk or text Jimmy - and do the same thing.
No one ever really knows or gets whats going on...and I can tell - cause half of his friends, think we are back together and have been. Hmm...I wonder why?!
Based on appearances - I'd think the SAME thing. We all would. It's the ones that actually see us often enough or give a shit enough to come around and ask -- are the ones that know whats going on.
For those who want to just go based on what you think....Id rather clear up the air some more. A lot of people think I share too much information and some think I babble - well good for you - but, to know if you are one or the other - you'd most likely be reading this right now? Correct. So...clearly Im sharing JUST enough - cause you are still interested ;-)
ANYWAYS.
Yes. I closed my shop downtown. It's done. I have another trip or two to pick things up - but otherwise - doors are CLOSED and its done. Im over it. Im over the shady people, the mean or unconcerned artists, Im tired of downtown Annapolis, Im tired of the parking, EVERYTHING.
"RUMOR HAS IT" I closed it because of my break up with Jimmy. Are you fucking kidding me?? Its amazing that the people assuming that - are the ones that NEVER shopped in my store. The ones that didnt come to my events. If you did - you'd see Jimmy helped me build that from the ground up. He was there at my events, he was the one bringing drinks to toast my store and supporting me. NOT ANY OF YOU CREATING THAT RIDICULOS rumor.
Yes. I do post photos of a kid - but he's not mine. He's my nephew. Im his nanny and I have him often enough. I dont really care to explain the baby daddy or any other aspect of it - cause if you dont know her personally, then it shouldnt really matter. Otherwise - obviously, ill talk about it with you.
"RUMOR HAS IT" Jimmy and I had a kid together. Okay...really...two pretty white people - having that beautifully tan baby?! Get real. Not only that but I may be chubby - but clearly there wasnt a HUGE fluctuation within my body to go from PREGGO to just previously Preggo. Get fucking real.
Yes. I moved back home technically - and yes, technically, Im living with Jimmy, as of now.
"RUMOR HAS IT" Jimmy and I are a couple and living together. No. Im currently driving him around daily - as a PAID situation. I may stay here with him on nights he doesnt need it - but thats by our choice. I dont have furniture or my stuff here - other than clothing and makeup. EVERYTHING else is at my Mom's. So the assumptions can stop there.
Yes. Jimmy and I are still figuring out whats happening with us. We arent boyfriend and girlfriend - we are technically single - just havent pursued anyone. People can be FRIENDS after a breakup - thats how you know there was an actual friendship and LOVE in the relationship - because you arent HATEFUL to each other.
"RUMOR HAS IT" Its all about sex or him getting rides for free or w/e. He's using me or Im using him. Ha...clearly you have no idea. :) Unless you are him or I - you have NO idea where the intensity falls within our physical, intimate, sexual, mental and emotional relationship lies. So I'd suggest you leave it to the blogs to explain -- otherwise...go find something to occupy yourself with [maybe even someone]
Those are the main things I keep hearing over and over again...and Im tired of repeating it..so Ill just post this on your message or send it via text...
I love hearing people tell me upfront - what they think is going on. Or listening to someone talk or text Jimmy - and do the same thing.
No one ever really knows or gets whats going on...and I can tell - cause half of his friends, think we are back together and have been. Hmm...I wonder why?!
Based on appearances - I'd think the SAME thing. We all would. It's the ones that actually see us often enough or give a shit enough to come around and ask -- are the ones that know whats going on.
For those who want to just go based on what you think....Id rather clear up the air some more. A lot of people think I share too much information and some think I babble - well good for you - but, to know if you are one or the other - you'd most likely be reading this right now? Correct. So...clearly Im sharing JUST enough - cause you are still interested ;-)
ANYWAYS.
Yes. I closed my shop downtown. It's done. I have another trip or two to pick things up - but otherwise - doors are CLOSED and its done. Im over it. Im over the shady people, the mean or unconcerned artists, Im tired of downtown Annapolis, Im tired of the parking, EVERYTHING.
"RUMOR HAS IT" I closed it because of my break up with Jimmy. Are you fucking kidding me?? Its amazing that the people assuming that - are the ones that NEVER shopped in my store. The ones that didnt come to my events. If you did - you'd see Jimmy helped me build that from the ground up. He was there at my events, he was the one bringing drinks to toast my store and supporting me. NOT ANY OF YOU CREATING THAT RIDICULOS rumor.
Yes. I do post photos of a kid - but he's not mine. He's my nephew. Im his nanny and I have him often enough. I dont really care to explain the baby daddy or any other aspect of it - cause if you dont know her personally, then it shouldnt really matter. Otherwise - obviously, ill talk about it with you.
"RUMOR HAS IT" Jimmy and I had a kid together. Okay...really...two pretty white people - having that beautifully tan baby?! Get real. Not only that but I may be chubby - but clearly there wasnt a HUGE fluctuation within my body to go from PREGGO to just previously Preggo. Get fucking real.
Yes. I moved back home technically - and yes, technically, Im living with Jimmy, as of now.
"RUMOR HAS IT" Jimmy and I are a couple and living together. No. Im currently driving him around daily - as a PAID situation. I may stay here with him on nights he doesnt need it - but thats by our choice. I dont have furniture or my stuff here - other than clothing and makeup. EVERYTHING else is at my Mom's. So the assumptions can stop there.
Yes. Jimmy and I are still figuring out whats happening with us. We arent boyfriend and girlfriend - we are technically single - just havent pursued anyone. People can be FRIENDS after a breakup - thats how you know there was an actual friendship and LOVE in the relationship - because you arent HATEFUL to each other.
"RUMOR HAS IT" Its all about sex or him getting rides for free or w/e. He's using me or Im using him. Ha...clearly you have no idea. :) Unless you are him or I - you have NO idea where the intensity falls within our physical, intimate, sexual, mental and emotional relationship lies. So I'd suggest you leave it to the blogs to explain -- otherwise...go find something to occupy yourself with [maybe even someone]
Those are the main things I keep hearing over and over again...and Im tired of repeating it..so Ill just post this on your message or send it via text...
No comments:
Post a Comment