WEEK ONE:
Accomplishments: Joined the gym! Made a gym bag to make sure I have no excuses of not having my stuff with me.
I made sure I hit the gym Monday-Friday. I spent between an hour and a half to two hours there. I started off biking - starting off with 2 miles and got up to 6 miles by the end of the week. I ran once and power walked twice. I used the elipticals a lot and made sure to get a few miles out of each. I havent touched the pool just yet - due to feminine issues. But, thatll be different within the next couple of weeks. I havent taken any classes either. My schedule hasnt allowed for it. I have - however - been weight training. I started off light -- between 10-30 pounds for everything. By the end of the week - I was up to 40-80 pounds for nearly everything.
What did I do to keep active?
Where did I do awesome about food?
WHAT SLIP UPS DID I HAVE?
Accomplishments: Joined the gym! Made a gym bag to make sure I have no excuses of not having my stuff with me.
I made sure I hit the gym Monday-Friday. I spent between an hour and a half to two hours there. I started off biking - starting off with 2 miles and got up to 6 miles by the end of the week. I ran once and power walked twice. I used the elipticals a lot and made sure to get a few miles out of each. I havent touched the pool just yet - due to feminine issues. But, thatll be different within the next couple of weeks. I havent taken any classes either. My schedule hasnt allowed for it. I have - however - been weight training. I started off light -- between 10-30 pounds for everything. By the end of the week - I was up to 40-80 pounds for nearly everything.
What did I do to keep active?
- monday: gym & walked pups
- Tuesday: gym, pups & running errands
- Wednesday: gym & pups
- Thursday: Gym, pups & Errands
- Friday : Gym, pups, errands & Night Out
- Saturday: pups, swimming & dancing all night
- Sunday: sweated my ass off without AC! ;-)
Where did I do awesome about food?
- Turned down bar food at Acme
- Drank water instead of alcohol at Acme
- Skipped out on Sonic - twice
- Threw away bagel and only ate chicken from ChikFilA breakfast
- Skipped out on McDonalds - had a smoothie instead [which only drank half]
- Skipped out on Riblets at Red Robin
- Skipped out on movie food and soda at movies - 3x
- Skipped out on Fast Food - enjoyed grapes and cheese platter from Wawa before night out
- Drank Water at Obriens all night
- Skipped out on Potbellys And TGIFridays
- Ate tomatoes and feta cheese
WHAT SLIP UPS DID I HAVE?
- Missed the gym all weekend
- Cheated with Food
- BBQ at Jenn's...had buffalo dip, crescent rolls and chips w dip
- Burger at Denise's
- Pizza/Cheese Bread
- Ice Cream Downtown
- One piece of fried chicken on 4th of July
- Soda and Ice Cream on 4th of July [did drink a LOT of water though]
- Ritas - kid version - BUT only had 1/3 of it
- French Fries [8 of them] at Red Robin
- 2 Alcoholic Drinks - mixed ones
- Baby Slurpee
- Chipotle
STARTING WEIGHT: 182pounds
STARTING Pant Size: 12/13
STARTING Shirt Size: L
STARTING BRA SIZE: 38 C
STARTING Pant Size: 12/13
STARTING Shirt Size: L
STARTING BRA SIZE: 38 C
END OF THE WEEK: 177 pounds
LOSS: - 5 pounds
GOAL: ACCOMPLISHED!
*** THIS IS BY NO MEANS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR WHAT YOU SHOULD FOLLOW TO LOSE WEIGHT. EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND HANDLES EXERCISE DIFFERENTLY. CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL AND OR DOCTOR IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO LOSE WEIGHT ***
My diet is SUPER low calorie and SUPER low carb -- most people cannot adjust to this or workout on top of it - it can be EXTREMELY dangerous. TYPICAL WEIGHT LOSS is 1-2 pounds a week - my loss is at an extreme. Working out on an empty stomach is good for fat loss but can make people dizzy or sick. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT!
THANKS FOR READING!
*** THIS IS BY NO MEANS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR WHAT YOU SHOULD FOLLOW TO LOSE WEIGHT. EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND HANDLES EXERCISE DIFFERENTLY. CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL AND OR DOCTOR IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO LOSE WEIGHT ***
My diet is SUPER low calorie and SUPER low carb -- most people cannot adjust to this or workout on top of it - it can be EXTREMELY dangerous. TYPICAL WEIGHT LOSS is 1-2 pounds a week - my loss is at an extreme. Working out on an empty stomach is good for fat loss but can make people dizzy or sick. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT!
THANKS FOR READING!


No comments:
Post a Comment