Monday, June 18, 2012

How to Love

So I survived this past weekend. Turns out, Faith was on my side last weekend. Literally - hours after posting my last blog and tearing up a bit - then venting to a friend of mine. I got the news that the OC trip was canceled due to one of them having to work. I was in shock...honestly. I found out on my own - later having it confirmed through Jimmy. So strange...but makes me wonder, if there's more im going to be bracing myself for.

That night - we joined my friend - and another - for drinks and the game. After leaving - he asked if I wanted to maybe go to OC together since the guys werent going. I was pretty stoked. He said if we found someone for the pups - we could look into it. That made me happy - but it also made me wonder if he would even tell the guys that.

He of course - wanted to triple check the fact that the trip was indeed canceled. Bryant offered to go drinking one weeknight and Mark had offered them to chill for the Finals. For whatever reason, he never saw them. He asked me to watch the game with him all 3 times - saturday, tuesday and thursday. I even pryed to see if he'd go see them...but no bite. Interesting.

The next day - I dropped him off at work - and brought up the OC thing. The tables had flipped. He actually got MAD at me for even assuming we'd be going to OC. I stared at him blankly - saying HE asked me...not the other way around. He said that it was a MAYBE and that he wasnt sure if he wanted to go with me. I got offended...he'll do EVERYTHING and ANYTHING else...but not take a trip. Immediately - I got defensive and assumed it had everything to do with the guys finding out he took me to OC. He was even MORE upset that I'd think that - which to me...means thats exactly what it is. TOUGH SHIT. Maybe one of them will read this blog one day and realize all the things he hides from them...which is sad, they should respect him enough [but hey, we've been going through this for four years]

Anyways - he later cooled his rockets about it. We spent a very exciting night together ;-) Its amazing what game chairs can be used for.

That fight put on edge for the week however - every day we literally bickered about ANYTHING we could think of. I think we feel each other drifting closer - and its not okay. We arent ready for it. Especially since he came out with the fact that he's wanted to ask me back out.

Monday we fought about the fact that one of our pups - peed on my foot, so I went to rinse it off. He thought I was hopping in the shower before him [which was never an issue before IF i was taking one] and said this was HIS place and he was to use it FIRST. I was severely off put by this. We had gone back 3 years and were back to when we first moved in together... "this is MINE" "MINE MINE MINE". It was as if he had turned into a 3 year old...I let it brush off cause honestly - get over yourself. Half the furniture in this place - as always - is MINE but hmm, interesting how youre still free to use it. [for now] --- hours later he was asking me to play video games and hang out with him.

Tuesday - was a rough one. He ended up having no work that morning - so we took our pups out and about - and enjoyed breakfast together. We came back to start organizing. As we were cleaning - he made fun of me saying my kids would learn nothing from me. I shot back - with everything cool that you know is because of me. He asked what I meant - I said, well technology, social media and marketing were things he had never heard of til we dated and he met people I knew. For some reason - this set him off. He assumed I was calling him stupid and that he'd never learn those things for himself. When -- really I was just saying - I motivated and led him into a certain direction. Which, is obvious...but...he took it completely wrong and literally stormed out. I took time to myself, cleaning and a girlfriend came by and talked it out with me. She said she thinks Jimmy may be getting scared realizing a lot of good stuff came from the relationship - on both ends. She's probably right. He came home - in a much better mood - even though the weather was shitty. He got to drive himself around. He was super friendly- even made me dinner and we watched the game together.

Wednesday was smooth - we spent the evening together.

Thursday...man oh man was this interesting.  Im going to make this its own blog though....

Regardless...I survived the weekend. My next goal - is to survive the wedding...Mark is finally getting married. Jimmy told me tonight - Mark is trying to hook him up with one of the bridesmaids but hes not interested at all.  Apparently the only way he's hooking up with an asian - let alone another person, is if shes porn star material [sigh...figures]. His reaction - to my reaction was interesting - he came over and hugged me, telling me itd all be okay. I have nothing to worry about - he doesnt hook up at weddings nor is he interested in being hooked up by someone. We'll see...


No comments:

Post a Comment