So. This blog is way out of order - mainly because its so recently accurate. Its too much for me NOT to blog about tonight though - plus I got full permission from my ex to use it online. So I am.
As those who have been following know -- my ex left me for the potential of another girl -- which was completely made up by his business partner - who was and is, currently in relations with said girl. Remember him? The married business partner. Yea...and the crowd begins boo-ing and hissing - yup, that guy. Alright! So...
I refrained from slashing tires - showing up at Unos and ultimately - calling him completely out. Everytime I or Justin [a friend of theirs] called him out on this girl -- he'd deny it, saying "shes my friend". Well not even a few days ago - I was taking my ex to meet his business partner at his place so they could ride around for work together. I see his BP [business partner, for those not aware] walking this leggy, brunette to her dark compact car. Immediately - I know its her. The other woman. She gets in her car - and he pulls around, gets out, and kisses her. Complete confirmation - that one, hes a dirtbag. two, hes totally sleeping with her and three, that this shit REALLY did go down.
All of me wanted to just SNAP and call his "wife" but...I didnt. I wasnt sure what to say or how much she did or didnt know. I knew the timing would come. I was tempted before Egypt so mail her the 'evidence' I had...but I refrained.
Little did I know - God had it all mapped out. Not even a couple hours later - my Facebook goes off. There she is. Asking for a phone call. After calls, texts and whatnot - the truth was pouring out and red flags were being tossed into the playing field. She confronted the BP about said issues - all of which were denied.
I talked with my ex - and he said he didnt care if I talked with her about it. So on I went. Not meddling but not covering his ass either. My ex and his BP feel the need to ALWAYS share my business - personal and my relations with my ex -- so SCREW being PC and deal with it.
It felt good to let it out - but I knew she needed more proof. Word of mouth wasnt enough.
That was last week. Lets bring this to present day.
Last night - my ex was on the phone with his business partner - who had already been off work for two days. He mentioned being out of town - because he took a train somewhere. Sunday he had supposedly been in Dover. I didnt ask my ex about it - cause i knew if it wasnt the right timing - id get a lie.
I go to bring my ex to his BP this morning - I scan the parking lot for miss hussy's car and his - neither are in sight. He wasnt there. I KNEW IT! My ex called him - no answer. I ended up driving him for the day - not too thrilled but BASKING in the thought that my ex was FURIOUS. The fact that his BP continued to bitch button each call - something my ex does. It was BEAUTIFUL. And I happily pointed it out. They are both SELFISH people - and treat the people most important and closest to them like SHIT! And its time they got theirs.
Soon - his BP's 'wife' was in touch. She let it all out - and she even had miss hussy's phone number - leaving her a voicemail and text. OF COURSE - by the time my ex and I met with the BP - he was near tears in the parking lot. Shes got the big guns for this one - she's ready and has full ammunition.
My ex and I were quite satisfied with this outcome. My ex bc hes not about playing around behind someones back - and well, his BP essentially 'stole' this chick from him [although, she openly admitted - she was never attracted to my ex]. Im happy bc shes finally learning the truth [even though he lied to her and said its his 'friend' PLEASE --- its an easy cover up so he doesnt owe even more money once the divorce goes through] and bc after he RUINED my love life - here is his...without me doing much of my own.
He wants to cry and pout...get the fuck over it.
You've spent two years sleeping around on your wife - you CHEATED. you are a CHEATER. you tried to convince my EX that being SINGLE is the way to go. that being out late at night - not answering your phone - flirting and acting as if its okay - is TOLERABLE and ACCEPTABLE. you continued to blow company money with just yourself or on her or with my ex - and MAKE IT OKAY. Well here it is...now you are about to be alone, without any true love around, BROKE and miserable. If my ex is stupid enough to go down with you - then CLEARLY - he made my life easier for me, and for that, Im eternally grateful.
My ex has big plans...all of them involving his own self - his own company - and his own choices. Lets hope for the best. He has a lot of potential - but with a BP like that...SCREW YOUR DREAMS UP THEIR ASS....cause thats all he knows how to do.
My ex has been told from THE JUMP that this was bad news - granted, a good learning experience, but at nearly 29 years old --- you need to start making successes - not mistakes.
As those who have been following know -- my ex left me for the potential of another girl -- which was completely made up by his business partner - who was and is, currently in relations with said girl. Remember him? The married business partner. Yea...and the crowd begins boo-ing and hissing - yup, that guy. Alright! So...
I refrained from slashing tires - showing up at Unos and ultimately - calling him completely out. Everytime I or Justin [a friend of theirs] called him out on this girl -- he'd deny it, saying "shes my friend". Well not even a few days ago - I was taking my ex to meet his business partner at his place so they could ride around for work together. I see his BP [business partner, for those not aware] walking this leggy, brunette to her dark compact car. Immediately - I know its her. The other woman. She gets in her car - and he pulls around, gets out, and kisses her. Complete confirmation - that one, hes a dirtbag. two, hes totally sleeping with her and three, that this shit REALLY did go down.
All of me wanted to just SNAP and call his "wife" but...I didnt. I wasnt sure what to say or how much she did or didnt know. I knew the timing would come. I was tempted before Egypt so mail her the 'evidence' I had...but I refrained.
Little did I know - God had it all mapped out. Not even a couple hours later - my Facebook goes off. There she is. Asking for a phone call. After calls, texts and whatnot - the truth was pouring out and red flags were being tossed into the playing field. She confronted the BP about said issues - all of which were denied.
I talked with my ex - and he said he didnt care if I talked with her about it. So on I went. Not meddling but not covering his ass either. My ex and his BP feel the need to ALWAYS share my business - personal and my relations with my ex -- so SCREW being PC and deal with it.
It felt good to let it out - but I knew she needed more proof. Word of mouth wasnt enough.
That was last week. Lets bring this to present day.
Last night - my ex was on the phone with his business partner - who had already been off work for two days. He mentioned being out of town - because he took a train somewhere. Sunday he had supposedly been in Dover. I didnt ask my ex about it - cause i knew if it wasnt the right timing - id get a lie.
I go to bring my ex to his BP this morning - I scan the parking lot for miss hussy's car and his - neither are in sight. He wasnt there. I KNEW IT! My ex called him - no answer. I ended up driving him for the day - not too thrilled but BASKING in the thought that my ex was FURIOUS. The fact that his BP continued to bitch button each call - something my ex does. It was BEAUTIFUL. And I happily pointed it out. They are both SELFISH people - and treat the people most important and closest to them like SHIT! And its time they got theirs.
Soon - his BP's 'wife' was in touch. She let it all out - and she even had miss hussy's phone number - leaving her a voicemail and text. OF COURSE - by the time my ex and I met with the BP - he was near tears in the parking lot. Shes got the big guns for this one - she's ready and has full ammunition.
My ex and I were quite satisfied with this outcome. My ex bc hes not about playing around behind someones back - and well, his BP essentially 'stole' this chick from him [although, she openly admitted - she was never attracted to my ex]. Im happy bc shes finally learning the truth [even though he lied to her and said its his 'friend' PLEASE --- its an easy cover up so he doesnt owe even more money once the divorce goes through] and bc after he RUINED my love life - here is his...without me doing much of my own.
He wants to cry and pout...get the fuck over it.
You've spent two years sleeping around on your wife - you CHEATED. you are a CHEATER. you tried to convince my EX that being SINGLE is the way to go. that being out late at night - not answering your phone - flirting and acting as if its okay - is TOLERABLE and ACCEPTABLE. you continued to blow company money with just yourself or on her or with my ex - and MAKE IT OKAY. Well here it is...now you are about to be alone, without any true love around, BROKE and miserable. If my ex is stupid enough to go down with you - then CLEARLY - he made my life easier for me, and for that, Im eternally grateful.
My ex has big plans...all of them involving his own self - his own company - and his own choices. Lets hope for the best. He has a lot of potential - but with a BP like that...SCREW YOUR DREAMS UP THEIR ASS....cause thats all he knows how to do.
My ex has been told from THE JUMP that this was bad news - granted, a good learning experience, but at nearly 29 years old --- you need to start making successes - not mistakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment